Saturday 6 May 2017

Universal Language Of Love: FOOD

Everyone loves food and this is one of the biggest reason we earn and live for. In this troubled world where there is so much of hatred and negativity, food is one such thing which surpasses culture and language barrier. I think food is the perfect expression of love! It simply uplifts our mood.
Being a Foodie what I feel is eating sumptuous and mouth-watering food with family and friends adds more warmth and closeness.
Cooking calms me, and when I am in the kitchen I feel happy. I love to cook lip smacking recipes. My intention of starting a food blog is a great way to document my recipes and share my love for food. I hope it will surely inspire non-foodies to breakout the aprons and give it a go!!
Here you Go with my first delicious and a very simple recipe .


Visit my Cookpad page on the following Link:
 https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/623426-monaco-cheese-fritters

And you can also view my recipe on the following link : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/581668108092559348/

So Folks!  Follow my blog and do try my recipe. HAPPY COOKING!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome recipe... never imagined monaco biscuits can be blended with so many flavors. Thanks for sharing... waiting for the next blog!!

    ReplyDelete